For online classes, please sign up for class as normal, by clicking the SIGN UP button below. At least 30 minutes before class, you will receive an email from the teacher with the direct link to the online class. (Please be sure to check the email account associated with your MindBody account)
- We use a program called ZOOM to stream the classes. Please go to Zoom.us and download it to your computer, tablet, or phone. You do not need a Zoom account – -don’t pay for anything! We’ve got that part covered.
- Sign up for classes through MindBody just like you did before. But please do so a minimum of 30 minutes in advance of the class start time. You will receive a separate email with the zoom link for each class that you sign up for. Signing up for class at least 30 minutes beforehand allows us time to send you the email and help you with any issues that may arise.
- We can only send your class invitation if we have your correct email address so please make sure your email address is correct in MindBody. If you’re unsure of how to do this, contact Christa at email@example.com or Mandy at Mandyjalayoga@outlook.com for assistance. .
- If you haven’t received your email within 15 minutes of class, check your spam folder. If you can, save your teacher’s email address to your address book to keep future emails from going to spam.
- Once you click on the zoom link to start the class, you’ll be prompted to “register” by entering your name and email address. Think of this as signing into class just like you did in the studio. Note that you are not signing up for another zoom account; you are simply registering for the class.
- Within a few hours after class, you’ll receive a second email containing a link to the recording of the live class. If you miss the live version for any reason, you’ll have a chance to practice later.
- Lastly, please know that YOU will NOT be recorded during class. We use the ‘spotlight’ feature to only record the teacher.